Axaafricaregion.com is a newly launched investment platform. The company claims to be a sister company to popular Nigerian insurance firm AXA, which is the world’s leading insurance company with 145,000 employees, business operations in 51 countries and regions, serving 93 million customers around the world.
In order to improve the overall level of AXA Group, the company claims it is laying out global integrated development. Under the company’s strategic planning, AxAafricaregion App entered the Nigerian market and was officially launched on October 16, 2023. The purpose is to encourage people to start their own businesses and help low-income groups. Investors invest in insurance business, and the company uniformly distributes insurance financial management profits. This innovative model of the Internet will improve and help more people’s living conditions.
In this review, we would be doing a thorough analysis of the axaafricaregion.com platform to determine if its legit or a scam.
How to make money with AXA App?
- You can make money through investing via your mobile phone. Investing in different AXA insurance packages can bring you different incomes. The more packages you invest in, the more you earn.
- Recommend your friends to invest and you can get a direct commission of 20% of the investment amount. In addition, if your friends recommend downlines to participate in investment, you can indirectly receive a 5% commission.
- Become a broker of AXA and you will receive generous salary. For details, please contact the investment director of AXA.
How to Withdraw
- Withdrawals can be made from Mondays to Sundays with no limit on the number of times.
- Withdrawal working hours are from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Minimum withdrawal amount is: 1000 NGN
- Withdrawal Tax: 8%
- Arrival time: usually 5 minutes to 2 hours. No later than 24 hours.
How To Make Money Via Referrals
You can share the QR code or copy the referral link to invite your friends to join the AXA App and earn commissions and bonuses.
Recommend your friends to invest, and the system will automatically send you a commission of 20% of the investment amount;
When your friends recommend offline investment, the system will automatically send you a bonus of 5% of the investment amount
Axaafricaregion.con Investment Plans
|Insurance Type||Total Profit||Day Profit||Duration||Price|
|Health insurance||₦ 8640.00||10.29%||30 Days||₦ 2800.00|
|Traffic insurance||₦ 29400.00||10.50%||35 Days||₦ 8000.00|
|Medical insurance||₦ 86400.00||10.80%||40 Days||₦ 20000.00|
|Unemployment insurance||₦ 356400.00||11.65%||45 Days||₦ 68000.00|
|Property insurance||₦ 799200.00||12.49%||50 Days||₦ 128000.00|
|Life pension insurance||₦ 2023560.00||13.14%||55 Days||₦ 280000.00|
|Business insurance||₦ 4968000.00||14.28%||60 Days||Coming soon|
1. Can I make multiple withdrawals in one day?
Of course, as long as it’s during business hours and your balance reaches #1000. You can withdraw money at any time.
2. AXA app, how long will it last.
The company has a long history and they claim they are here to stay in Nigeria for the long term. But only when you make more money will you trust that AXA App is indeed a long-term company.
3. I have made a deposit but it does not appear on the dashboard, what should I do?
This is because you did not fill in the correct fields after the payment was successful, don’t worry. Please contact the online customer service in the system and send her the payment voucher and she will check it for you. Please do not disclose your payment credentials to others or you may be exposed to fraud.
4. Why am I not receiving returns on my investment.
Please check whether you click to invest in your insurance package. The investment income will be calculated when you click to invest. The investment income will be fed back to your investment list one hour later.
Is Axaafricaregion.com Legit?
Axaafricaregion.com is a ponzi scheme thats impersonating the popular axa mansard investment company. Even thought the platform is oaying at the moment, ensure you invest only what you can afford to loose.