ZetaChain is a special blockchain that can connect with other blockchains and their applications. It’s like a smart computer program that can handle things like money, information, and trading on different blockchains, even those like Bitcoin and Dogecoin that don’t usually work with smart programs. People who make ZetaChain got $27 million from investors to help make it work better.
ZetaChain is not finished yet; it’s still being tested. But it has a big potential for the future because it lets apps use many blockchains at the same time. They made an app called ZetaChain Swap App that makes it easy to move things between different blockchains without any hard steps.
ZetaChain also has its own money, called $ZETA tokens. You can use $ZETA tokens to pay for some things and make the blockchain more secure. You can also use them to move stuff between different blockchains. They might give some $ZETA tokens to people using ZetaChain in the future, but they didn’t say when.
How To Claim Zetachain Airdrop
Below is the step by step process of how you can claim Zetachain airdrop.
- Visit the ZetaChain testnet page.
- Verify your Twitter account.
- Connect your Metamask wallet and change the network to Goerli.
- Now request some test ZETA.
- You will also need to have test assets on each chain to pay for the gas fees.
- Join their Discord channel to get the links to the faucets page for each chain.
- Now go to the “Swap” section and make swaps from one testnet chain to another.
- You will get ZETA points for trying out the testnet.
- Also earn more points for each referral.
- Also try to collect their NFTs from Galxe and complete their Guild tasks.
- They’ve confirmed to launch an own token called “ZETA” and early users who’ve done testnet actions may get an airdrop once they launch their token.