In this blog post, we would be doing a critical analysis of a new ponzi scheme called beekenkamp.club. We would be analysing it to determine if its a scam or legit. beekenkamp.club is a newly launched investment platform that came into existence on the 10th of August, 2023. The platform claims to allow users make money when they invest in one of its packages. The users claims users can make up to 30% daily returns on investment
How To Make Money on beekenkamp.club
To make money on beekenkamp.club, you need to register an account first.
After creating an account, the major way to make money on beekenkamp.club is by investing in one of its investment packages.
beekenkamp.club offers just 4 investment plans with the lowest costing just 2,300 naira and you earn 92 naira daily for 45 days. The highest investment plan costs 32,500 naira.
Before you can invest, you need to deposit funds in your account. You can do so by clicking on the deposit button and then follow the instructions.
Beekenkamp.club Investment Plans
|Investment Option||Price||Term||Daily Income||Total Revenue|
|BLUE BICOLOR||₦2,300.00||45 days||₦92.00||₦4,140.00|
|DEEP BLUE||₦5,800.00||45 days||₦243.60||₦10,962.00|
|RED ORANGE||₦32,500.00||47 days||₦1,431.38||₦67,274.86|
How To Withdraw
Follow the below steps to withdraw your earnings
- Choose a payment method.
- Select your receiving bank name
- Enter your real name
- Enter the correct bank account
- Enter the amount you need to withdraw
- Enter your password (the first withdrawal password is the login password)
Note that the minimum withdrawal amount is ₦500 and the maximum you can withdraw is ₦30,0000. The withdrawal time is 24~72 hours.
Is Beekenkamp.club Legit?
Below are the reasons why we believe Beekenkamp.club is a scam and a ponzi scheme.
- The information about the founders and owners of the website are unknown. This is a major red flag and a big characteristics of a fraudulent platform.
- Beekenkamp.club has no real business or office. The website basically operates a ponzi scheme where it pays old users using money from new users.
Update (13/8/2023): Beekenkamp has crashed and website is no longer responding.