Brfundsnow.site is a newly launched investment platform that claims to be Blackrock which is an American based investment company. In this review, we would analyse if this is a legit platform or a scam being operated by scammers. The company promise Nigerians the ability to make money through investments.
|Domain Registration Date:||11th November, 2023|
|Domain Expiry Date:||11th November, 2024|
|Owner Name:||The owner of the domain name is hidden in the Whois|
|Daily Commission||33% – 45%|
|No. of Visits||817|
|Last Visit:||3 days ago|
Brfundsnow.site Features & Benefits
- Minimum investment for non affiliate users is 3000 naira.
- Minimum recharge is 3000 naira.
- Maximum recharge is 200,000 naira.
- Minimum withdrawal is 1000 naira.
- Minimum investment cycle is 5 days.
- Referral bonus is 24%, 5%, 1% for affiliate users.
- There are no task earnings, investment is automatic.
Brfundsnow.site Investment Plans
|Package||Amount (₦)||Daily Earning (₦)||Total Earnings (₦)||Validity (Days)|
Details About Brfundsnow.site
BlackRock Funds – Home
Brfundsnow.site Contact Details
|Owner’s name||Hidden in Whois|
|Owner’s Phone Number||Privacy Protect|
|Owner’s Email||please query the rdds service of the registrar of record identified in this output for information on how to contact the registrant, admin, or tech contact of the queried domain name.|
|Owner’s Organization||Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)|
Brfundsnow.site Red Flags
- The company is impersonating Blackrock which is a popular American multinational investment company based in New York City.
- The company operates a pyramid scheme.
- No evidence of payment or withdrawal by users yet.
- The company lacks a physical address, a detail typically provided by authentic sites.
- The company’s leadership team has a history of legal issues or bankruptcies.
- The company exaggerates the potential for quick and high returns.
Is Brfundsnow.site Legit or Scam?
Based on all the red flags we have listed above, it is quite evident that Brfundsnow.site is a Scam. The company operates a ponzi scheme and it doesn’t have any real business operation.